#100HAPPYDAYS CHALLENGE

Hey guys!



I was going to post my June Favorites, but I didn't finish it or have the strength to finish it. HOWEVER, I have found out from the Little Red Maple blog that there is a 100 Happy Days Challenge going on. It's not about competing with other people on how much happier you are than them, but finding out what truly makes you happy. I've decided to participate because I haven't been feeling too happy these days and I want to become more in touch with myself. I'll be posting everyday on my Instagram and will try to have a weekly roundup of all the pictures on this blog!






If you want to join me, here's the website! Follow me on instagram to check out what I'm posting for the hundred days. Don't forget to #100HappyDays on whatever site your posting your pictures on so people can check it out! I also have a hashtag that just hit me right now that I'll also be using on my pictures so that people can easily find my pictures: #letsbehappytogether!


Come join the fun!

What do you think of this challenge? Are you going to do it? If you are, leave your links to your pictures below so I can check them out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment