INFLUENSTER REVIEW // VENUS SNAP

Hey guys!*

*This voxbox was sent complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes. All thoughts are my honest opinions.

I had gotten the Venus Snap VoxBox a few weeks ago, but haven't been able to write about it because of school. Now that it's over, I'll have more time to blog.

Here's how the voxbox looks like:

The informational card claims that the Venus Snap with Embrace is perfect for on-the-go and a perfect match for a busy and active lifestyle.

Since I'm a student, I don't always have time for myself. Sometimes I go for weeks without shaving my legs since I live in jeans almost year round. With the Venus InSnap, I'm able to shave wherever and whenever I have time. I just need to find a nearby bathroom and instant smooth skin. This product was especially helpful when I had to quickly get ready for a school event and I only had an hour to get ready. I had smooth skin in a few minutes with little to no irration.

I really love this new product from Venus Embrace. It really fits into my busy lifestyle and I love how small and compact it is. I know I'll be using the coupons soon. 

All in all, I'm really satisfied with this product and will definitely be recommending this to my friends.

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment