#100happydays Week 3

Hey guys!
Here is week three of the #100happydays challenge. As always, my blog post here and here for the website. So let’s get started



Week 3 Mon.JPG
Day 14
Week 3 Sun.JPG
Day 13
Week 3 Tues.JPG
Day 15
Week 3 Wed.JPG
Day 16
Week 3 Thurs.JPG
Day 17 

Week 3 Fri.JPG
Day 18
Week 3 Sat.JPG
Day 19 



Day 13
Milk Iced Tea is amazing. My brother’s cool too.

Day 14
Some of my family family members! These two never fail to make me want to smile.
Day 15
Kellin’ Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens is indescribable. He is LIFE.


Day 16
Here’s the business cards that I got from my TMB Subscription. Thought I’d share them to instagram to spread the word.

Day 17
I ship Tom M Riddle X Hermione Granger. They’re just too much for me. Credit goes to the owner of course.


Day 18
I am subscribed to goodreads’ a quote a day in my email. It may feel a little spammy, but for quotes like these? They’re priceless.









Day 19 
Finally! A hint of my Senior portraits. If you guys didn’t know, I’m going into my final year of high school soon! I can’t wait to be done with it.


That’s all for this week!

What do you guys think about my weekly updates? What made you happy this week? Leave a comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment