#100happydays Week 7

Hey guys!

I had a productive week which is why I wasn't able to post something in the last few days. I had to get school supplies, buy groceries, and take care of my unruly brothers. Enough about that, let's get on to the roundup!

Day 41
School supply shopping always puts a smile on my face. I love getting new stationary. 
Day 42
"Criminal Minds" is one of my favorite shows. I love Spencer Reid. 

Day 43
One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite songs from Sleeping With Sirens.


Day 44 
The only subscription box I'm subscribed to. The Music Box is amazing and I love seeing it in my mail box.


Day 45
A sneak peak of what was inside my August Music Box. A review will be going up sometime this month. 


Day 46
Harry Potter was and still is, a huge part of my life. He'll always have a part of my heart. 


Day 47
Love isn't the most important thing in life. Sometimes people forget that happiness doesn't just come from love. 

That's it for this week! What has put a smile on your face this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment