The A-Z Blog Challenge! (And Other Updates)

Hey guys!

I decided to take the leap and participate in the A-Z Blog challenge. For the month of April, I will be using the letter of the alphabets to start my posts. I thought it would be fun to do and lots of others are participating! I can’t wait to start it! 

Not only am I doing that, I am also doing Camp NaNoWriMo. I decided to have a small word count goal as I am a senior and April is getting close to crunch time. I’ll be blogging about that adventure on my book blog. Which I definitely need to update more. Oops.

There won't be a Tippin' Tuesday for this week as I've been so busy with school. Only about two more months until I graduate. So close, but so far! Also, the Shipping Wars post for Naruto is currently on hold. Since I've invested so much of my life to Naruto, that post has grown longer than I thought it would and is still growing. I'm going to try to edit it and hopefully have it for y'all on Saturday. 

That's it for today! Thanks for reading! 

No comments :

Post a Comment