LIFE HAPPENS #73

Hey everyone!

We're now a week into August. I can already feel school looming over me. I don't even remember what classes I'm taking or when they are, so I should really get on that. This week was not very productive (as always).

I watched all seven seasons of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in the span of a week. If I had the energy I would've been finished within two or three days, but I didn't want to rush through the series. Re-watching the series has really opened my eyes to the different references and jokes that flew over my head when I was younger. Now I'm looking to binge watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. It was my favorite cartoon growing up, and I still remember the fear whenever I see one of the monsters on screen.



Besides letting my life fall into the vortex of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, my dad and brothers spent a day putting together my new cabinet for my room. It's a small cabinet with four small shelves. I thought most of my clothes would fit in it, and I was mostly right. The thicker sweaters refused to stay in a small space. My intimates need a little bit more space. I'm happy with my progress in cleaning up my room.

However, I find that I need to get rid of a few more items in my room. I wrote about how "the life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo opened my eyes to getting rid of what doesn't make me happy. (You can read it here.) I'm happy with what I currently have, but I do feel like I can still let go of a few more items in my life. Hopefully next week will be more productive for me.

What have you been up to this week?

1 comment :

  1. Much of today has been spent tidying up. Not in the sense of my apartment, but in the case of personal paperwork, which is the only way I can keep track of my credit & avoid going over my limits. On Netflix I've completed 6 episodes of Ozark. I think I have 4 more to go, but I'll have to check on that. There's also the latest Game of Thrones and the 5th season premiere of Ray Donovan to attend to. Even if you're being selective, television can sure eat up a lot of your time.

    ReplyDelete